"(We) Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves."
Sit down and get quiet.
Ask your Higher Power to give you the courage to be fearless and thorough and help you put your life in order (a healthy pattern of living).
FOURTH STEP WORKSHEET
Make a list of people, organizations, institutions and principles with whom you were angry.
For each resentment briefly describe the cause of the resentment (what did the person do to you).
Return To Main Index Page
- How does this affect my Self Esteem?
- How does this affect my Security.......(Financially)?
- How does this affect my Emotions?
- How does this affect my Personal Relationships?
- How does this affect my Sexuality?
- How does this affect my Ambitions?
What is my part?
- How was I Dishonest?
- How was I Selfish?
- How was I Self seeking?
- How was I Self centered?
- Where was I to blame?
- What is the Truth?
Make a list of all your personal relationships.
- When was I intolerant of others?
- When did I feel superior to others?
- How did I use and abuse other people?
- In what ways did I try to make other people feel worthless?
- How did I try to control others?
Make a list of all sexual relationships.
- Where had I been selfish ,dishonest or inconsiderate?
- Whom had I hurt?
- Did I arouse jealousy, suspicion or bitterness?
- What part did control play in this relationship?
Make a list of fears.
- Why do I have this fear?
- How does this fear paralyze me or keep me from changing?
- Am I afraid because I have only myself to depend on?
- How does this fear manifest itself in my life today?
- How do I react to this fear?
Write about the things that I have done that I do not want anyone to know.
- What made me want to keep this a secret?
- Was I the giver or receiver of abuse?
- Did I blame myself for another persons inappropriate behavior?
Make a list of thing that I feel guilty about.
- Was I responsible?
- How was I attempting to impress others?
- How did I react when things did not go the way the way I expected?
Write at least a paragraph on each of the following assets:
- God awareness
- Positive action
Best viewed with Netscape browser.